Tickets for the Perkins Hall of Fame Distinguished Award banquet and induction ceremony are now available.
The buffet dinner and ceremony will be on Sunday, January 16, at Mesenburg Hall at 545 Cleveland Road in Huron. Cocktails will be served at 3:30 p.m. and dinner at 4:30 p.m., and the induction ceremony will follow dinner.
The Hall of Fame Class of 2022 Honorees are:
- Shannon Chill Barnum ’89 – Athlete
- Mike Bixler ’99 – Athlete
- Steve Finn – Staff
- John Kustec – Staff
- Frank Laudonia – Staff
- Jeff Lizzi ’83 – Distinguished Alumni
- John Lizzi ’83 – Distinguished Alumni
- Dennis Neate ’89 – Athlete
- Mark Speer ’84 – Athlete
- Kyle Steinhauser ’09 – Athlete
- Chuck Teagarden – Staff
- The 1987-89 Cross Country Teams & Coaches to be inducted as a team
Tickets for the event are $40 per person. For tickets, please print this form, complete it, and send it with your check payable to the Perkins Alumni Association at P.O. Box 259, Sandusky, OH 44871-0259 by December 10.